Trying To Work Out What To Wear Each Morning? There’s An App For That…

Pamela Connellan
on May 5, 2022

Most of us struggle in the morning to find something to wear. In fact, research shows 80% of our clothes spend most of their time at the back of our wardrobes – leaving just 20% of our clothes that we wear day in and day out. So what’s the solution? Well, body-positive fashion tech app Mys Tyler has launched a closet conscious new app feature which can help you decide what to wear each day.

The Sydney-based fashion app wants to put a stop to this uninspiring groundhog day with the release of its latest feature – Daily Inspiration – challenging users to have more fun getting dressed in the morning.

Each day, users will receive a fashion prompt showing how women of different heights, shapes, sizes and ages are styling that particular look. By challenging users to re-discover the clothes they may have, collecting dust at the back of their wardrobe, the Mys Tyler app hopes to lift users out of their style ruts and have more fun with the clothes they already own.

Mys Tyler
The Mys Tyler app already has many Fashion Contributors who have added to the 16,000 outfits already posted on the platform.

Founder of the Mys Tyler app, Sarah Neill, says: “The launch of Daily Inspiration will help remove the ‘what should I wear?’ question we’re faced with each morning and inspire new ways of styling the clothes we already have,” says Mys Tyler founder Sarah Neill.

The Mys Tyler app is free from the App Store or Google Play. All you need to do is complete a quick body quiz to set up your account and then you can scroll your personalised feed of body-relevant fashion content. It will help rediscover clothes you have in your wardrobe but haven’t worn for ages.

Sarah adds that especially after the time we’ve all spent in lock down, we’re all guilty of giving that old t-shirt and leggings combo way too much airtime. The Daily Inspiration prompt will include colours, textures, materials, themes, prints etc. It could be: “off-the-shoulder”, “pops of pink” or “floral done
differently”.

While the core Mys Tyler experience is hyper personalised with body-relevant content, Daily Inspiration allows users to be inspired by a wider range of content creators they may not have otherwise seen.

Mys Tyler

How Mys Tyler Works
When Sarah Neill founded Mys Tyler, she wanted women to have fun with fashion. As she says: “Mys Tyler allows users to find body-relevant fashion content in a diverse and inclusive online community. We’re working hard to tackle the industry’s ‘fit’ issue, but we’re also here to champion women, encourage self-love, and have a bit of fun.

Mys Tyler has gained a loyal following with a woman downloading Mys Tyler every two minutes. Its ethos centered around inclusivity and creating a safe space for all women to find and share fashion content has struck a chord with women from all over the world, many of whom have become Fashion Contributors adding to the 16,000 outfits already posted to the platform.

Daily Inspiration is now available on the Mys Tyler app globally. The app is on the App Store and Google Play as a free download.

More about Mys Tyler: Mys Tyler is a Sydney startup disrupting the world of fashion, with a mission to help women feel more confident in the clothes they wear and fix the fashion industry’s $1 trillion ‘fit’ issue. The social-shopping app uses a combination of AI and human-based recommendations to match users with body-relevant content creators from across the globe, allowing them to ‘follow’, discover, and shop fashion inspiration that fits. The free app launched in Google Play and the App Store. You can also find the app here.

For more from Women Love Tech on the latest apps, visit here.

https://womenlovetech1.wpengine.com/new-wellness-app-from-fitness-expert-sophie-guidolin/
Tags
N/A

More WLT News