If you’ve ever travelled to a remote place without access to electricity, taken stunning pictures, and then struggled to view them, edit them, back them up or share them, then you’re going to love this piece of news – specifically (but not solely) designed for avid photographers and drone enthusiasts who require durable and high-performance media capture solutions, Western Digital has released the all-new My Passport Wireless SSD in Australia.
The My Passport Wireless SSD features one-touch card copy that enables editing and sharing of content out in the field. There’s also a new capability to directly access the device within third-party mobile creative apps, like FiLMiC Pro and LumaFusion.
Some of the features of the Western Digital My Passport Wireless SSD include:
- Built-in SDTM card reader with up to 65MB/s read speeds and one-touch copy button that makes it easy to quickly backup photos and videos from an SD card without a computer or additional software.
- Durable, shock-resistant SSD inside that helps keep content safe from shock, vibrations and drops up to one (1) meter, even when the drive is in operation.
- Fast SSD transfer speeds (up to 390 MB/s read) when using the USB 3.0 port to move files to and from PC or Mac computers.
- All-day battery life (up to 10 hours of continuous use).
- Wirelessly stream 4K videos and view photos with the My CloudTM mobile app.
- RAW image support. Visit support.wd.com for a full list of supported RAW images.
The My Passport Wireless SSD is available at key retail outlets & online stores including JB Hi-FI, Ted’s Cameras and Amazon.com.au.
Pricing starts at $429.00 for 250GB, $529.00 for 500GB, $849.99 for 1TB and $1,399.99 for 2TB.
For more information, please visit the Western Digital website.