This article is for fashionistas who need those five great apps to stay ahead of the game.
5 Apps To Download Right Now
Be on top of technology and to get the best five apps on your phone to stay abreast with the latest runway and music inspiration right now.
Shazam is the perfect free app for finding what music is playing on the runaway. Shazam is one of the world’s most popular apps, used by more than 100 million people each month to identify music, get song lyrics, and now to discover the music that artists discover themselves. The application is owned by Apple Inc.
- Enjoy music lyrics and YouTube videos
- Preview songs with Apple Music and add them to Radio and Spotify playlists
- With Auto Shazam, we’ll keep finding tunes for you even when you leave the app
This is one of my favourite app and if you don’t have it on your phone you are missing out!
The Vogue Runway app gives you unlimited access to the world’s latest fashion from the authority in fashion media, on your iPhone and iPad. Get the latest ready-to-wear, couture, resort, pre-fall, and menswear collections from around the globe—including New York, London, Milan, Paris, and beyond—within minutes of the first model’s walk down the runway.
- Runway Reminders
- Extended Coverage for iPad Users
- Share Functionality
- Collection Reviews
- Latest collections
Fashion GPS Radar is the ultimate Fashion Week companion. This must-have app allows you to browse near real-time runway & product images. View and share the latest runway looks immediately after shows from the industry’s top brands.
- View runway looks right after they take place and browse through our comprehensive collection of galleries.
- Manage all of your Fashion Week event invitations, confirm attendance to shows, presentation, and parties.
- Browse their public event calendar and request event invitations.
- Add samples to your queue and request from multiple brands and agencies at one time.
- Browse our extensive runway coverage from New York to Moscow to Sydney and purchase images for your editorial coverage.
- Load event map information and navigate your way from one event to the next.
Periscope is the app you want when you love filming all the great outfits of the Fashion Week. This app lets you broadcast live video to the world. Going live will instantly notify your followers who can join, comment and send you hearts in real time. The more hearts you get, the higher they flutter on the screen.
- You can choose to share your Periscope broadcasts on Twitter by tapping the bird icon before you start broadcasting.
- Hearts are a fun, easy way to let the broadcaster know you’re enjoying the broadcast. Tap the screen to share the love!
- You can broadcast to specific people by pressing the lock icon before going live and choose who you want to invite to your broadcast.
- Viewers can replay your broadcast with comments and hearts to relive the full experience.
ClosetSpace will help you to plan your outfits in your own closet for going to the Fashion Week, allowing you to put together a stylish system at no extra cost.
ClosetSpace is your ultimate style management platform. It’s your one-stop-shop for curated outfit inspiration, closet organisation tools, style stats, and personalised outfit recommendations. Everything you need, all in one app.
Take your bestie with you, put your best outfit, slip in your highest heels and enjoy, because fashion it’s about having fun, and remember to carry a phone charger with you everywhere!
Have something to add to this story? Please share it in the comments.