Hallmark and Hello You have an app where you can make personalised cards on your phone that get sent in the post by delivery. It’s also the perfect time of the year to personalise your own Christmas cards.
How To Create A Free Birthday Or Christmas Postcard
Hello You – Free – iTunes
Brighten your friend or family member’s day in the easiest way with Hello You—the greeting card app from Hallmark. Find the just-right card, then add photos, words and even sign your name! Not sure what to say? No worries! Check the Message Library for great ideas.
You can really wow them by letting us print and mail a paper card straight to their letterbox. Or, send your card via Facebook, Twitter, email or text message, or save it to your camera roll.
Choose from birthday, friendship, thinking of you, thank you, baby, Christmas and more. No matter where you are or what you want to say, Hello You will help you sign, send and smile!
– Add photos from your camera roll, or snap one in-app
– Access the Message Library for inspiration and ideas from Hallmark’s writers
– Add your signature with your finger or stylus
– Send a digital card for free, or a paper card for $5.95
– Schedule delivery up to one year in advance
– Get reminders for holidays, or set up your own custom notifications
-Reminders! Get holiday reminders, or set up your own custom notifications. Never miss a special occasion again!
-Check the new Upcoming Events area to see special occasions and holidays that are coming up soon.
Great app so far!
Very easy to create your own personalised card for various occasions.
I’ve yet to receive it so I can’t comment on quality of the product. But for ease of use this is great!
It definitely looks the part!