Now Instagram, Tik-Tok, Facebook, and Snapchat users can add realistic makeup changes to videos they share by using the free Perfect365 video app which launches today. The free app allows users to import videos, add fun virtual one-click makeup looks to their faces or retouch their videos with individual makeup tools for lipstick, blush, teeth whitening, eyelashes and more.
Users can save the videos to their phones or share them with friends via social media. Family, friends and influencers can stop the scroll with easy video edits which let content creators look amazing.
Perfect365 Video joins the Perfect365 app suite, building on the features of the free makeup and beauty photo platform loved by celebrities which has more than 100 million users.
The new app gives users one-click access to 10 complete pre-set makeup looks, as well as:
- Custom virtual makeup application with the choice of 27 different shades of lipstick in satin, gloss, and matte; 29 foundation colours; and 11 shades of blush and 5 blush templates.
- Options for eyelashes with separate controls for upper and lower lashes which include long or short, curly or full, and design-your-own custom look for the perfect lashes.
- Skin enhancements to cover dark under-eye circles, smooth and/or brighten skin, plus 29 shades of foundation to fit all skin tones.
- Teeth whitener to give you the perfect smile.
Perfect365 Video uses face detection technology for accurate virtual makeup placement. Other capabilities of the app include:
- You can import any videos on your camera roll into the Perfect365 Video app.
- You can playback and see both the ‘before’ and the ‘after’ videos after you’ve done your makeup transformation.
- You can pause your video at any point to edit your makeup look.
- You can freeze the timeline of your video to view your makeup look on a single frame.
- After applying the Face, Lips and Eyes Makeup Tools, you can save it to your camera roll or share high-resolution video via Instagram, TikTok, Snapchat, and Facebook, to share with friends and followers.
President and CEO of Perfect365 Inc Sean Mao said: “Our augmented reality beauty platform, Perfect365, allows millions of users to digitally try makeup and hair from hundreds of pro artists and brands.”
“Video sharing has become increasingly popular as social platforms like TikTok, Instagram stories and Snapchat have become widespread. Now, with Perfect365 Video, we are extending the makeup try-on capabilities in our photo app to video, so our users can experiment with different makeup applications and share with their friends on these platforms,” he added.
Perfect365 VIDEO for iOS launches today, 15th December. The Android version will launch in January 2022.
With more than 200 one-tap makeup looks, over 20 customisable makeup, and tweaking tools, Perfect365 lets you style it, becoming the go-to app for selfies, makeup, and fashion enthusiasts around the world.
For more from Women Love Tech on beauty apps, visit here.