The holiday season always seems to take us by surprise and, come December, we will be frantically searching for suitable gifts for friends and family. This year, make it easier for yourself and start looking for tech gadgets and accessories a earlier with our guide to the best audio specialist Sennheiser has to offer.
Music lovers will enjoy the soon to be released Momentum True Wireless Earbuds, the stylish Ambeo Smart Headset, and the sweat-resistant CX Sport is ideal for sporting types.
Recently, I tried the Ambeo Smart Headset and can happily recommend them. The sound is so much better than the ones I’d been using and they fit so comfortably thanks to a special ear-hook design and look incredibly sleek.
Besides offering unique 3D audio recording capabilities, the smart headphones’ stable fit minimises structure-borne noise. An additional built-in microphone also lets users take calls and operate voice control on their iOS device.
Style and Sound Icon
MOMENTUM TRUE WIRELESS
- audiophile 7mm dynamic drivers
- 4-hour battery life that can be extended to up to 12 hours via the compact case with integrated power bank
- pure design featuring metallic details on the outer face and a fabric-wrapped case
- Transparent Hearing feature for optional improved situational awareness
intuitive touch interface and direct access to smart assistants
MSRP: $499.95 AU, from mid-November
Must-have for explorers
AMBEO SMART HEADSET
- earphones featuring microphones for 3D audio recording
- lets you create iPhone videos with stunning, immersive 3D sound
- perfect for capturing memories
- 3D audio can be played back on any stereo headphones
- ANC and Transparent Hearing
- available in black and white
MSRP: $469.95 AU
For ambitious New Year’s resolutions
- in-ear Bluetooth sports headphones
- clear, detailed sound with powerful bass that will get you moving
- ergonomic ear fins keep the earbuds comfortably secure during any workout
- splash- and sweat-resistant
- six-hour battery life
MSRP: $199.95 AU
For the audio nerd on your list
- the best of both worlds: closed-back audiophile headphones which deliver astonishingly transparent sound while blocking ambient noise
- Gorilla glass transducer cover minimises resonances and ensures an incredibly realistic and natural sound field
- manufactured at the Sennheiser headquarters in Wedemark, Germany
MSRP: $3,499 AU
Upgrade to first class
PXC 550 WIRELESS
- NoiseGardTM hybrid adaptive noise cancellation
- intuitive, earcup-mounted touch control panel and voice prompt system
- lightweight and extremely comfortable even for the longest of listening sessions
- up to 30 hours of battery time
MSRP: $629.95 AU
Check them all out at Sennheiser’s website.