With health and wellness podcasts growing in popularity, it’s worth tuning into Spotify’s in-house platform Hub Called Daily Wellness.
Daily Wellness curates a personalised mix of motivational podcasts and feel-good music designed to help listeners find positivity, mindfulness, or peace within their daily routines.
Supporting your health and wellbeing journey, Daily Wellness brings together the music users already love, sprinkles in a few discovery tracks and blends in curated podcasts from leading Spotify content partners:
- Health Code Daily – a new Spotify Exclusive podcast that delivers all the health, fitness and relationship advice you have to come to love from Sarah’s Day & Kurt Tilse, in a new five minute daily format
- Crappy to Happy Mindfulness – Australian clinical psychologist Cass Dunn is back with a new three minute Crappy to Happy Mindfulness podcast, to help those who may be feeling low in energy, mood or motivation
- The Space – a new podcast from NOVA hosted by Australian singer and songwriter Casey Donovan, covering health, wellness and meditation, themed to the day of the week
- Healthy-ish – the online editor of body+soul gives listeners the tools to make healthier decisions, for mind, body and soul.
- Wake Up Wind Down – a Spotify UK exclusive made available for Australia that helps listeners wake up in the morning and wind down at night – all the while enjoying some perfectly curated tunes
With 1.5m podcasts now on the platform (up from 450k in less than a year) and just over 100% growth in podcast listening hours in Australia, Spotify is providing users with the tools they need to start and end their day positively and focus on their wellbeing priorities.