What makes the EAH-AZ70W’s Noise Cancelling so effective?
The EAH-AZ70W earphones provide noise-cancelling with both ambient noise and dual hybrid noise cancelling functionality.
Sound and Design
Aaron Waters, Product Marketing Manager – Audio and Video, Panasonic Australia said: “There is a strong market demand for true wireless audio. These Technics earphones offer stunning capabilities including our dual hybrid noise cancelling technology, rich audio, and long battery life as well as a premium look.”
Other noteworthy features
- Battery Life– when fully charged, the EAH-AZ70Ws has up to six and a half hours of playback. But with the charging case at full charge, up to 19.5 hours of playback can be reached. Perfect for long trips.
- High-quality sound – 10-mm dynamic driver delivers a broad soundstage with rich bass, while the graphene-coated PEEK diaphragm reduces vibration for clear, elegant sound. The Acoustic Control Chamber is precisely designed to control air flow and optimise the balance of each frequency.
- Voice Assistant Compatible – you can use smartphone assistants such as Siri and Google Assistant plus Alexa
- Ambiant Sound Mode – You can tap the touch sensors to switch to ambiant sound mode and also switch between noise cancelling and Off.
- Good Call Sound Ability
- Stable Bluetooth Connection
The Technics EAH-AZ70W, RRP $449. We recommend you download the free Technics Audio Connect app onto your smartphone to help with easy pairing and various functions.
For more information on the earphones, click here.